The Tewksbury/Wilmington Chamber invites members to be featured in a new community guide and weigh in on the future of the group.
The Chamber has teamed up with ChamberPG to develop a Wilmington & Tewksbury Community Magazine/Guide. ChamberPG is the company that created the Wilmington Town Video. A $40,000 grant from the state for small-businesses assistance, development and promotion to facilitate recovery from the impact of the pandemic will be used to help members by covering half of the cost of ads.
This great marketing opportunity for members includes:
- A FREE 30-second video to use on your website and social media.
- Display ads that will be featured in both the print magazine and e-magazine.
- E-magazine ads will link to either your website or video – your choice.
- E-magazine will be viewable for one year on Chamber and various town websites.
- Print magazines will be available throughout both towns.
In addition to business ads and a directory listing of Chamber member businesses, the magazine will feature Wilmington & Tewksbury town information, articles, photos and more. The deadline to book an ad is June 30. Chamber members are encouraged to contact Laurie LeBlanc at ChamberPG at 978-741-3344 or firstname.lastname@example.org.