If you are currently registered as an Unenrolled Voter (commonly known as Independent) you must indicate which party ballot you would like to receive. If you do not provide a party ballot selection on your application, a primary ballot will not be mailed to you.
• In a primary election, a voter who is NOT registered in a political party (Unenrolled) must specify the party ballot type of choice on the application to vote by mail or in person voting (early or on election day).
• We are unable to process applications for Unenrolled voters who do not select a party ballot type on their application.
• Unenrolled voters who select a party ballot type do not become registered in that party, they remain Unenrolled voters.
• Voters who are registered in one of the two political parties (Democrat, Republican) MUST take that party ballot and are not given a choice of ballot type.
If you have already submitted your application and did not choose a party ballot, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-640-4355 with your party ballot selection or if you have any questions. You may also complete a new Vote by Mail application with your party ballot selection from www.mailmyballotMA.com. Your selection must be received before the deadline to apply for a vote by mail ballot on August 29 at 5 p.m.
• VERIFY YOUR PARTY ENROLLMENT
• CHANGE YOUR PARTY ENROLLMENT (prior to the deadline to register to vote and before applying for a mail in ballot)
• VIEW SAMPLE TEWKSBURY BALLOTS
• TRACK MY BALLOT