The Tewksbury Community Market is set to open at Livingston Street Park (288 Livingston St.), behind the Recreation Center, on Thursday, June 16. It will run from 4 to 7 p.m.
New this year is an expanded lineup of community groups, in addition to vendors and food trucks.
On June 16, residents can meet up with:
– 100 People Who Care Tewksbury
– Billerica Cat Care Coalition
– Massachusetts DCF
– Merrimack River Watershed Council
– Tewksbury DPW/Engineering Department
– Tewksbury Memorial High School Class of 2023
The June 16 market will also feature 30+ vendors, including:
FARMS & MORE:
– Gaouette Farm (fresh fruits & veggies)
– Green Hollow Orchard (eggs, fresh veggies, candles)
– Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm (fresh veggies)
– Tewksbury Public Library’s Community Garden (fresh veggies)
DINNER FOOD TRUCKS:
– Empanada Dada (empanadas)
DESSERT FOOD TRUCKS:
– Cupcake City (cupcakes)
– Whoopie Wagon (whoopie pies, cookies)
– Fudge ‘n Stuff (fudge, candied nuts, salted & roasted cashews)
– Purple Carrot Bread Co. (breads, pastries)
– Sweet E’s (fudge pops, cinnamon rolls, dog treats)
CAN’T MISS DRINK VENDORS:
– Aaronap Cellars (wine)
– Naturel Juicing (cold-pressed juices)
– The Stand (fresh squeeze lemonade)
CAN’T MISS FOOD VENDORS:
– Bittersweet Herb Farm (sauces, seasonings, oils, jams, balsamic vinegar)
– Craic Sauce (hot sauces)
– Grateful Tastes (artisan spreads)
– Kiss The Cook (mac & cheese)
– Polish Prince Pierogi (pierogi)
– Tewksbury Honey (honey)
ARTISANS, CRAFTERS & MORE:
– Amy’s She Shed Creations (signs, glassware, wreaths, assortment of handmade items)
– Barbara Rodriguez Co. (makeup & skincare products)
– Botany Flowers (flowers sold by the stem – make your own arrangements)
– Chaos & Curls Designs (custom wood scrabble tiles, animal mandalas, custom farmhouse signs)
– KC Styles Accessories (handmade jewelry, scarves, hair accessories)
– Melodee Rivera (handmade jewelry)
– National Sharpening (mobile sharpening service for knives, scissors & garden tools)
Most vendors accept both cash and credit. Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm also accepts WIC, SNAP, EBT and all state and federal farmers market coupons.
Visit the Tewksbury Community Market’s website at http://www.tewksburymarket.com to learn more. Follow the Tewksbury Community Market’s Facebook (@TewksburyMarket), Twitter (@TewksburyMarket), and Instagram (@TewksburyCommunityMarket) for additional market updates throughout the season.
The Tewksbury Community Market is organized through the Tewksbury Public Library, in cooperation with several town departments, including the Community Development Department, Health Department and Town Manager’s Office.
Have a question about the market? Contact Community/Economic Development Planner Alex Lowder at 978-640-4370 x 248 or firstname.lastname@example.org and Community Outreach Librarian Robert Hayes at 978-640-4490 x 205 or email@example.com.